Friday, February 12, 2010

Go Jamie!!

I found out yesterday that Jamie Oliver was recently awarded a TED Prize for his past and future work in correcting our current horrible food culture. If you are reading this blog the odds are that you are already interested in sustainable food culture but please take the time to watch this and re-post it in front of as many people as we can.



Yes it is 20 minutes long but I promise you that you will be better informed and even more motivated after you watch this.

2 comments:

Mr. H. said...

Thank you so much for sharing this video. We have been fans of Jamie Oliver for awhile now and really enjoyed watching this clip. He is indeed a very motivating person, I wish I could see his television show.

Frustrated Farmer Rick said...

You are very welcome. I was surprised to know that he has been working on this for some time in England. I was able to view some episodes of a show he did called Ministry of Food. I recommend them if you can find a way to get them. I had liked his cooking for a while but didn't know he was working on this until the TED announcement the other day.