Sunday, January 27, 2008

Week end wrap up

Spent a few hours working with a shovel this afternoon. First I finished shoveling out the driveway. I also opened up a passage out to the forge. We are getting more light in the evenings these days so I am looking forward to spending more time out in the forge. I will try and get some pictures once I get it going again. I guess I will have to look around and see if there are any garden or farmstead related forge projects to try my hand at. I really am a hack in the forge. I enjoy it though. I guess that is the price of being a Jack of all trades.
Jess and I also went to Gertens today just to dream and see plants. I always love going to a greenhouse of some form on a sunny day in the winter. It reminds you how good spring will feel.

Rick

No comments: