Saturday, June 9, 2007

Suprises in the wood pile



Well I went out tonight to take a few pictures of things we have been working on. The hops are growing well and I think that the Fuggles are almost 4 feet tall already. I also took a picture of some hay that I am drying and of the goose berries by the bunker. I noticed one of the many farm cats that inhabit the pole barn across the street. I had been seeing her a lot lately and was assuming she had learned to stand up to Cooper and was just hunting over by the bunker. That is when I spotted the kittens. I have nicknamed them smoke and soot since they are by the forge. i will try and see how trusting they are tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's a Fuggle????
Mom

Frustrated Farmer Rick said...

Fuggles are ane english breed of hops.